A New York-based medical center is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include trauma, OB, and regional anesthesia cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 7am to 5pm with no call, and you will see 25 cases per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- No call
- EMR is Epic
- Trauma, OB, and regional cases
- 25 cases per day
- 50% medical direction of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing