SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 200 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 3,000 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Outpatient Surgery — Clemmons is a brand new, 12,500-square-foot outpatient surgery center scheduled to open in 2018. The center is a partnership between Surgical Care Affiliates LLC and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. SCA, part of Optum, specializes in developing surgical facilities across the country. The center has three state-of-the-art operating rooms where gynecology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, and plastic and general surgery will be performed.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Admissions Clerk is responsible for the coordination of an effective, efficient admission process for all patients by receiving referrals, gathering and verifying pertinent information, and completing necessary procedures to schedule and admit outpatients
- Excellent professional, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities
- General office and/or secretarial skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work within the team
- Possess knowledge of typing, word processing, spread sheet, and computer billing systems.
Licenses or Certificates:
- Current BLS, preferred
Education, Vocational Training, and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Clerical experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Non-healthcare hospitality, hostess, customer service experience will be considered
Please send resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]