An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of a general anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with bread and butter and OB cases. Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 7am to 3:30pm, with no call. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current VT license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Anesthesiology coverage
- General anesthesiology with OB
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 3:30pm
- No call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Vermont license in-hand
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing