We are assisting a Wyoming-based hospital that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday including call, and you will see 5 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. Your assignment requirements include trauma, healthy peds, regional, and OB procedures. You need to have an active WY state license.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- BC preferred
- WY state license needed
- Monday through Friday
- Call required
- 5 cases per day
- Trauma, healthy peds, regional, and OB procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing