We are helping an established hospital in Wyoming that is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with personally performed anesthesia services. Your schedule will be Monday-Friday with night and weekend call, and you will see 1-5 cases per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. This assignment will require proficiency in regional, OB, trauma, and healthy peds cases. The incoming physician must have a WY state license.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC/BE required
- WY state license needed
- Night and weekend call
- 1-5 cases per day
- Regional, OB, trauma, and healthy peds cases
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing