We are working with a long-time client with a marketing team that’s growing. We are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager with a unique background in biology, molecular biology or similar. In this role you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of commercial marketing and go-to-market strategy for your assigned unit. Additionally, you’ll own the commercial launch plans for your assigned portfolio.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: Global leader within the healthcare industry. This company based in Europe with locations all around the globe would be a value-add to any resume!
PERKS OF THIS JOB: Aside from getting to work with a company that not only dominates in their field and, one that has a global reach, they also offer a solid career trajectory and, for the adventurers who like travel, opportunities within the parent organization that may take you outside of Illinois or even outside of the U.S. (if so desired).
LOCATION: Buffalo Grove, IL
SALARY: Competitive base salary + bonus
BENEFITS: Our client offers a very robust package incl. medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
• Develop marketing plans, value proposition and positioning by market segment.
• Develop marketing campaigns, tools and programs to drive demand and increase market share.
• Lead downstream marketing efforts – support lead generation through marketing campaign execution.
• Define content strategy and drive demand creation tactics.
• Work with digital marketing team on campaign execution through appropriate digital channels.
• Lead voice of customer activities to capture product reception and validate new marketing opportunities, as well as track market share.
• Maintain regional product responsibility for designated product portfolio.
• Work in close partnership with the global product management team in the business unit.
• Conduct product training (as needed).
• Own the go-to-market strategy plan for your products.
• Collaborate with business units on product roadmaps, new product development and product management activities.
• Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business, or similar (education in biology a plus, not required).
• Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or product management.
• Experience leveraging digital channels for demand generation.
• Experience in business strategy, market & customer segmentation; competitive product benchmarking.
• Education or experience working in biology, molecular biology, bioengineering, diagnostics, life sciences, etc. is required for this role.
SOFT SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong communicator, collaborative, sharp, tenacious, analytical thinker who is hard-working and passionate about their craft!
To apply for the Associate Marketing Manager role, please send the following to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Resume (Word version preferred)
- Brief overview as to how your experience relates to this role. Provide specific examples, please!
- Target Salary