EASY APPLICATION PROCESS!
Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health - a Pathway to Excellence Award recipient! We are located in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana.
As a member of the healthcare team here at Riverview Health, the Cardiac Vascular Tech in the demonstrates active patient advocacy to ensure all rights are identified and met for every patient. The Cardiac Vascular Tech encompasses all duties relating to providing exemplary patient care services at Riverview Health. Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of confidentiality and productivity are required by the Cardiac Vascular Tech. This is a PRN position, or "as-needed."
Cardiac Vascular Tech Job Functions:
- Perform Echocardiography, Electrocardiography
- Record on patient medical record all relevant information pertaining to exam performed.
- Enter appropriate charge in EPIC at completion of exam.
- Make available appropriate paperwork for physician review and interpretation.
- Maintain all patient records in department.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment, transducers and probes.
Cardiac Vascular Tech Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Ultrasound Sonographer
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of hospital experience
- Preferred: 2 years of cardiac or vascular sonography experience
- Other Requirements: CPR, RT and ARDMS, RVT, OR RDCS.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE GREAT BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- An attractive community and a culture that is supportive, positive, and empowering
- Retirement and other various benefits
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts with local merchants and much more!
Riverview Health received the highest grade in patient safety by the Leapfrog Group, a national nonprofit organization driving a movement for giant leaps forward in the quality and safety of American healthcare.
APPLY TODAY! We look forward to your application and interest as we empower our employees to provide excellent service, every patient, every time.
Riverview Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.