We are currently looking to fill a CMA/RMA/LPN position in Urology that is Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm.
Our staff have the flexibility to move from assignment to assignment for continuous employment and the opportunity to work at difference clinics/departments.
Many of our employees are hired for permanent positions!
CMA / RMA / LPN Duties:
- Rooming patients
- Taking Vitals
- Assisting with Procedures
- Giving Injections
- Flu Shots
We will provide you with EPIC and department training!
Week day shifts, flexible assignments, full and part time shifts available to fit your lifestyle and schedule.
Hourly pay dependent on qualifications and certification/license.
- Proof of Certified (AAMA) or Registered (AMA) Medical Assistant
- Non-certified Medical Assistant candidates must register to take the exam within 45 days of hire
- Proof of current LPN licensure with the MN Board of Nursing
- Current / Valid CPR for clinic positions or ability to get CPR certification within 6 months
- Good computer skills
- Dependable / Reliable
- Team player / Flexible
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Department Training
- Possible temp to hire
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Saint Paul
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $17.00
- Max Salary: $26.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly