Aerotek is currently hiring for a medical coder. Job duties include:
- Supervises coding projects of the Practice Coding Reviewer.
- Provides and facilitates training of MPBS associates.
- Maintaining and using extensive medical knowledge of medical terminology, human anatomical systems, and medical procedures performed by physicians, nurses and other allied health workers
- Provides coding supervision, monitoring and instruction based upon review of ICD-10 diagnoses and CPT procedure codes utilized by practicing physicians.
- Ensures that professional outpatient and inpatient services are coded correctly and completely, based upon extensive, complete, up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and specific payer requirements.
- Recommends policy and a procedural change to obtain optimum reimbursement for services rendered.
- In addition to interacting with physicians on coding issues, ensures that physician encounter forms, the GE IDX billing system and MPBS processes are up to date and compliant regarding coding issues.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.