A family medicine position is newly available at a multi-specialty group in Colorado. This new facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community and to grow a family medicine practice. You will be supported by an advanced practice provider in the facility and a large group of specialty physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a CO license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed position offers a $220K guaranteed salary for two years and RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement up to $10K, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in Denver, Colorado. This location is just outside of the main city. It's an excellent location with plenty to do and access to the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Multi-specialty group in Colorado
- New walk-in facility
- APP support
- BC or BE
- $220K guaranteed salary for two years
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and a retirement package
- Vacation and CME time
- $10K relocation reimbursement with a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you