A Maine-based medical center is currently seeking a vascular surgery physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include general vascular and peripheral procedures, and endovascular experience is preferred. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active ME state license for this position. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, call, rounding, and surgery. You will see 3-5 vascular cases per week.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- BC/BE required
- ME state license needed
- Clinic, call, rounding, and surgery
- 3-5 vascular cases per week
- Endovascular experience preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing