Please be certain to list your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number at the top of your submitted resume. Failure to do so will result in you not being considered for this position.
The Neurology Account Specialist will be an employee of Adamas. Adamas Pharmaceuticals has partnered with Syneos Health for the recruitment of their Neurology Account Specialist team.
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind Adamas' products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Adamas.
The Neurology Account Specialist (NAS) engages with targeted customers and effectively communicates the value proposition for Gocovri for approved indications. The NAS achieves this through use of strong engagement skills, exemplary product, disease state, and market knowledge; and stellar account planning involving all strategic stakeholders within a defined sales territory.
- Successfully launches Gocovri to targeted neurologists within a specific geographical territory to meet or exceed sales goals;
- Employ customer-focused interaction techniques to identify unmet needs at individual customer level;
- Tailor approved sales messaging to each decision-maker across the customer organization;
- Leverage Adamas Customer Engagement approach throughout the sales interaction to identify and overcome customer barriers;
- Develop relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders in Movement Disorder Centers and in key neurology offices that could support peer-to-peer education;
- Identify and propose ethical, innovative, customer-oriented tactics in response to market trends;
- Prepare and present reports/presentations for Adamas leadership and for regional/national sales meetings as needed;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.