Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is currently hiring for energetic Weekend Housekeepers to join our team. Immediate weekend opening: 10-25 hours a weekend, with shifts between 7 am to 7 PM. Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
Our Core Values are:
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is currently hiring for energetic housekeepers to join our team. Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
Our Core Values are:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
You will be a great fit for Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center if you are drawn to a healthcare environment where employees are empowered to impact change for the better, where policies and procedures are practical and applicable at the local level without unrealistic Corporate Oversight, and where decisions are made at the facility level to benefit our employees and residents.
If you are committed to hard work, dedicated to maintaining a clean environment for patients and family members, we want to speak with you. These are full-time shift positions. Full-time positions are benefits eligible, including Health, Vision, Dental, vacation/sick time, 401k, and more.
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed.
- Clean, wash sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Clean hallways.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner.
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean an that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times, as well as before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of the work day.
- Perform isolation cleaning procedures in accordance with established infection control procedures.
- Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Speaks, reads and writes English
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
- Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with the residents, personnel.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility which include a medical and physical examination.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds. Occasional carrying of cleaning supplies. Requires frequent pushing
Competitive pay and great team environment. Benefits, paid holidays, 401k matching, and paid time off are available to full time employees.
Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center
12702 Fort Street
Draper, Utah 84020
Apply with the link or phone: (801) 571-2704 and ask for Mariann Osborne, HR Manager.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.