ALK is a forward-thinking allergy company with a long tradition for allergy innovation. We are making a bold move into digital to transform the way consumers, patients, and healthcare professionals address allergies. ALK is devoted to improving quality of life for people with allergies by developing pharmaceutical products that target the actual cause of allergy. ALK is the world leader in allergy vaccination (immunotherapy) – a unique treatment that induces a protective immune response which reduces and potentially halts the allergic reaction.
Since 1923, we have been working to improve the quality of life for allergy patients by developing products that target the cause of allergy. With over 2,200 employees and subsidiaries, production facilities and distributors worldwide we are in a unique position to further the advancement of allergy treatments. The company is publicly traded on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (OMX: ALKB) with global headquarters in Horsholm, Denmark and US Offices in Round Rock, TX, Bedminster, NJ, Port Washington, NY, Post Falls, Idaho, Luther, OK, Oklahoma City, OK and Mississauga, Canada.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources for North America, the Human Resources Business Partner will have responsibility for providing a diverse range of HR support to the Oklahoma City and Luther offices. The position will be highly collaborative with the OK leadership team and provide guidance in every aspect of HR management including, but not limited to talent acquisition, organizational development, performance management, employee relations, employee investigations, and compensation and benefits.
- Must have relevant knowledge in Human Resources principles and practices and various employment laws and regulations
- Familiarity with facilitating, implementing and communicating core HR programs, policies and procedures including but not limited to performance management, compensation, benefits and rewards, and development programs
- A track record of providing effective HR consultation through trusted partner relationships with the leadership team regarding team performance, development, compensation and terminations.
- Facilitate organizational reviews to identify top performers, determine succession plans and development plans to ensure employees are engaged, motivated and growing.
- Responsible for managing employee relations issues, performance improvement plans, and terminations.
- Responsible for facilitating the annual performance management process and the merit and bonus process.
- Conduct employee and or manager training as needed on performance review process, development process, and annual compensation process.
- Conduct new employee orientation meetings - includes benefits and retirement plans and conduct exit interviews
- Responsible for benefit administration and employee benefit communications for OK sites to include claims resolution and communicating benefit information to employees ongoing as well as during the annual benefit enrolment.
- Responsible for the recruitment process for exempt, non-exempt and temporary employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels in the organization; must be articulate and a persuasive communicator with strong presentation skills
- Must be easily adaptable to change in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with proven strong change management experience and proficiency in making timely, effective, ethics-based decisions
- Assist in developing and improving overall company culture.
- Critical thinker with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter, innovative and efficient and always willing to participate in getting the job done.
- Must possess an unquestioned integrity; resolve, presence, and sureness.
- Works with North America HR team to develop and implement regional Human Resources policies and procedures
- Participates in Product Supply and Source Material staff meetings
- Responsible for maintaining employee data in Paycom and or ADP & Workday
- Participate in coordinating site events such as the annual Holiday Party and Summer Event
- Performs other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 5% - 10%