AdvantageCare Physicians is the largest
Physician led outpatient Medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area. With
36 medical offices in the Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten
Island, we are committed to creating a positive patient experience and deliver
the highest level of health care to our patients by promoting wellness, healing
and family care in the communities we serve.
To deliver exceptional medical care to patients by
conducting thorough assessments, education, counseling, evidence-based
preventative medicine and follow up care coordination. Provide counsel to
patients regarding health concerns, document care delivered in the proprietary
electronic medical record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations as
scheduled. Evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the
delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable
management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive
health recommendations and habits.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account
the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs.
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Participate in the Company's Quality Assurance Program.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to
insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and
- Conduct and Interpret Cardiac Stress Tests).
- Be an active participant and supporter of new programs.