**JOB FAIR Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:00 am to 4:00 pm **
NOW HIRING – Client Representative – Medical Collections Specialist – Medical Insurance Follow Up
MUST HAVE – Printed copy of resume – Picture ID – Professional Dress Required – Must not have interviewed in the last 6 months – Minimum 1 year work experience in Customer Service, Medical Billing or Collections – Experience with standard office software a must.
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
Parallon® is one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services. We are uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized services in the areas of revenue cycle, purchasing, supply chain, technology, workforce management and consulting. Parallon® is committed to supporting healthcare providers improve the health and well-being of their communities.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Status account and document all work performed in the company and client computer systems.
2. Assess accounts to determine the next appropriate course of action in line with company policies and procedures.
3. Place outbound calls to insurance companies, guarantors, patients, doctors’ offices and/or facilities and handle incoming calls as necessary utilizing proper customer service protocol.
4. Process related correspondence from insurance companies and perform pertinent follow-up.
5. Reconcile balances and payments between insurance companies and clients computer systems.
6. Escalate issues to Team Lead or Manager as necessary.
7. Other duties as assigned by management
8. Duties may vary by location
9. May be asked to share knowledge with co-workers.
Experience on resume with the following systems helpful, but not required:
GE practice management systems IDX, NextGen, Centricity, TES/ETM webflow experience; E-Clinical; Next Gen PM system; and Medical Manager, Epic, Touch Works, Signature, EPIC, Tiger and Emdeon
Experience with anesthesiology helpful, but not required.