Please be certain to list your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number at the top of your submitted resume. Failure to do so will result in you not being considered for this position.
For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. To learn more about Lilly's commitment to people with cancer, please visit www.LillyOncology.com .
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. The primary responsibility will be in the GI or Thoracic portfolio while supporting the launch of future assets. The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge, strong customer relationships and account based selling skills. Core Responsibilities Lead the promotion of Lilly oncology products and prepare for the launch of future assets through:
- Engaging Customers based on their needs and preferences across the healthcare system. Collaborating with the broader Lilly team to provide tailored engagements and customer valued solutions aligned with our business strategy.
- Multi channel engagement - working within a broader set of coordinated engagements, combining personalized touchpoints with non personal promotion to amplify the impact - working as a broader team to deliver VBI.
- Data - Use date to expand customer knowledge, make analytically informed decisions that drive actions across the workflow.
- Innovation - leverage technologies to run the business, enable resourceful ways to identify and deliver solutions to customers.
- Educate, communicate and support the treating clinicians & auxillary team to use our products in the right patient with the right approach
- Be the business owner and manage territory effectively
- Understand the territory (customer, business, competitor)
- Develop & implement focused business plan
- Build account management plans (key account mapping, key players dynamics, etc.,)
- Build trust and strong relationships with the key customers
- Leverage scientific knowledge, medical education, patient support programs and other approved resources, programs and tools to create exceptional customer experiences
- Work with cross functional partners and key stakeholders to ensure product availability
- Establish Lilly Oncology's positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers.
- Teamwork across territory, district, region and business unit.
- Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines.
Critical Success Factors
- Strategic mind / Business Acumen: able to identify business opportunities through data / insights and build practical plans for implementation
- Customer mindset: think customer first, able to create connection between science and patient outcome to create value and an exceptional customer experience
- Effective communicator: ability to comprehend complex scientific information and communicate effectively
- Account Management: have knowledge in account management / treatment team approach, able to build trust and relationship with a highly complex customer group
- Tenacious and resourceful - be determined, able to overcome adversity and leap forward
- Flexible & resilient - a quick change adaptor, able to respond to the changing marketplace and environment, able to deal with uncertainty and remain positive
- True collaborator - can operate as a teamplayer to coordinate touchpoints to customers across multiple channel
- Innovative Customer Interaction Capability: Ability to use and understand data to deploy or leverage multi-channel marketing / sales activities