Nurses and More is a healthcare staffing agency with over 35 years of experience. We are committed to providing skilled medical personnel for hospital/clinic staffing, educational private duty, homecare, and other healthcare needs and professional positions. Our fun, energetic office setting with long term employees makes this the ideal place to work!
Tina Cook RN is the new Director of Clinical Services. With over 20 years of nursing experience, Tina works closely with staff to make sure all staff receives ongoing Clinical Support.
We have new cases available and a critical need for PRN nurses to fill in for our full-time nurses when they cannot attend school with their client.
As a Private Duty Nurse, you will be delivering exceptional patient care in a classroom setting according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow the plan of care as developed by the Director of Clinical Services
- Patient Assessments
- Administration of prescribed medication
- Provide treatments and therapies (g-tube, suctioning, insulin)
- Communicate with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Document patient progress every 2 hours
We offer the following benefits to our staff:
ATM Payroll Card or Direct Deposit
Paid Private Duty training
Great Support Staff
Free CEUs for all staff