Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in the life of a child? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Pediatrics. BAYADA recognizes and rewards those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have an immediate need for full-time and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work with our pediatric clients in the Monroe area.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
• Competitive wages
• Weekly pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
• Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
• Paid time off
• 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
• Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs):
• Training and education family members
• Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Let us show you why we were voted Glassdoor's 2018 & 2019 Best Places to work!
Apply now OR call/text Genni Fairchild, Recruiting Manager at 704-351-5926 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.