Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is seeking PRN Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
Our Core Values are:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
You will be a great fit for Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center if you are drawn to a healthcare environment where employees are empowered to impact change for the better, where policies and procedures are practical and applicable at the local level without unrealistic Corporate Oversight, and where decisions are made at the facility level to benefit our employees and residents.
Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center provides rehab and skilled nursing care. We feature a great career track for the LPN interested in furthering their nursing experience, including a unique Director-in-Training program for those interested in become Nurse Managers.
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident's health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Possess or be eligible to receive a current, active Licensed Practical Nurse license from the State of Utah.
- NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training provided.
Competitive pay and great team environment. Benefits, paid holidays, 401k matching, and paid time off are available to full time employees.
Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center
12702 Fort Street
Draper, Utah 84020
Apply with the link or phone: (801) 571-2704 and ask for Spencer Cozzens, Administrator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.