An award-winning medical center in New York seeks an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, regional, epidural, and healthy peds cases. The assignment schedule will consist of 8-hour day shifts with 1:3 call. You must be board certified. The incoming physician must have a NY state license. Physicians who don't hold a current NY state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC required
- NY state license needed
- 8-hour day shifts
- 1:3 call
- ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, regional, epidural, and healthy peds cases
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing