A New Jersey-based hospital is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm with no call requirements, and you will see an average of 5 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified with BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. For this position, you need to have an active NJ state license. The scope of this assignment includes healthy peds cases.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC required
- NJ state license needed
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
- No call
- 5 cases per day
- Must have BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Healthy peds cases required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing