A Connecticut-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens cardiac anesthesiologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is 7:00am to 3:30pm with night and weekend call, and the covering physician will see 2-5 cases per day. The incoming physician will ideally be board certified with ACLS, BLS, and TEE certification. Assignment requirements include cardiac and general anesthesia procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active CT state license. CompHealth can help physicians without a CT state license obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC required
- CT state license needed
- 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Night and weekend call
- 2-5 cases per day
- Must have ACLS and BLS; TEE certification preferred
- Mainly personally performed anesthesia services
- Cardiac and general anesthesia cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing