An exciting locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New Jersey. The ideal physician is proficient in general anesthesia procedures, including healthy peds, and has an active NJ state license. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm with no call, and you will see 5-6 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have active and unrestricted PALS, ACLS, and BLS certification.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- BC required
- NJ state license needed
- Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm
- No call
- 5-6 cases per day
- General anesthesia procedures including healthy peds
- Must have PALS, ACLS, and BLS certification
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing