We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesiology physician opportunity now available in Alaska. You should be comfortable with personally performed anesthesia services and have an active AK state license. Your assignment schedule will be 7:00am to 3:00pm and call is not required. You will see 4-6 cases per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. The EMR system is Epic.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- BC/BE is required
- AK state license needed
- Call is not required
- EMR is Epic
- 4-6 cases per day
- Personally performed anesthesia services only
- Must have ACLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing