LVN or MA for Specialist Physician's Office - Memorial/Town & Country
Provides quality nursing care services to the patients of Allergy & ENT Associates through collaboration with physicians and other members of the health care team. Supports the goals and objectives of the Company.
Selected Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides patient care as a member of the health care team within scope of license/training.
- Follows nursing policies, procedures, and protocols and implements appropriately in the care of adult and pediatric patients.
- Provides instructions to patients regarding treatment plan, medications and follow-up.
- Communicates effectively with other members of the health care team including accurate documentation in patient medical records.
- Follows OSHA regulations and safety guidelines of the Practice.
- Follows HIPAA policies and procedures. Respects and maintains patient confidentiality.
- Performs specific Job Activities as assigned per office location.
- Continues professional self-development.