Pediatric Medical Assistant
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANTS needed for Phoenix AZ located Pediatric Medical Practice
Staffing First is currently seeking Medical Assistants with experience working in Primary Care, specifically in either Pediatrics or Family Practice for Direct Hire, Full Time Medical Assistant opportunities within a highly-respected Pediatric practice located in Phoenix, AZ.
The positions offer great pay rates, ranging from $15-18/hr (depending on experience) and excellent benefits!
The Medical Assistants will be responsible for performing clinical and chart prep duties necessary to ensure the efficient, timely and accurate health care provided to the patients in accordance with expectations set forth by the Pediatric practice.
Medical Assistant Job Duties:
• Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations.
• Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
• Take patient histories and vital signs.
• Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
• Administer injections and assist with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
• Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
• Assist physicians in preparing for patient visits
• Assist with scheduling of tests and treatments.
• Screen telephone calls for referrals to physician.
Update patient charts accordingly