Top Skill Sets:
- Medical Information
- Inflammation and/or oncology therapeutic area expertise
- IRPC, EPIC, VOLT, SharePoint (or similar) system experience
- This professional will be responsible for working within Medical Information in the Global Scientific Affairs Biosimilars team and will be involved with communicating product and general biosimilars information to internal and external customers.
- This position offers an opportunity to work in a matrix environment on a global cross-functional team that is focused on supporting client's Biosimilars portfolio.
- Primary responsibilities include providing verbal and written clinical and technical information to internal and external customers as it relates to client's biosimilars products;
- Serve as main contact for global medical information requests (MIRs), inclusive of adverse events and product complaints;
- Conducting literature reviews and analyses as required to answer MIRs;
- Analyzing, forecasting and communicating Medical Information inquiry trends;
- Create and coordinate timely review and approval of global medical information letters and FAQ documents;
- Ensure all documents are routed, approved, and uploaded to the appropriate internal databases for access;
- Maintain internal team websites.
- Additional responsibilities will include managing and maintaining a repository of globally approved scientific affairs materials;
- Developing other global core content as required; support of general scientific affairs logistics like congress and symposia sponsorship agreements;
- Some vendor management oversight.
- Key deliverables and activities include the development of medical information letters; development of Clinical FAQs to be used by the MedInfo healthcare professional staff, regional medical liaisons and/or call center representatives; and training vendor HCP staff on data and processes.