The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Medical Surgical Oncology Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated medical surgical oncology travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Medical Surgical Oncology - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a medical surgical oncology environment and two years of RN experience
Medical Surgical Oncology Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult oncology patients.
- May be responsible for administration of chemotherapy or other biomedical medications, treatment, and therapies
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)