One the nation’s premier specialty case management companies, we can help you enjoy more leisure time with a set Monday through Friday schedule. As a leader in orthopedic clinical management, we are experiencing growth to meet the demands of the leading health plan providers we serve.
They are looking for several Orthopedic Care Managers to work in their Plantation Florida Office ( there are also opportunities in Deerfield, IL – Long Beach, CA – White Plains, NY)
Training provided for any Physical Therapist with solid clinical experience that are looking for an office based roles, Monday through Friday, Business Hours. No Holidays or Weekends with Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits. Full Time Permanent Roles!!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Orthopedic Care Manager, directly responsible for the overall direction, utilization, supervision, instruction, and examination of the medical care of the member patients assigned to them.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Review of orthopedic care evaluations and progress reports to determine appropriate authorization
• Review documentation submitted for surgical authorizations and durable medical goods.
• Follow a patient through their entire episode of care
• Refer cases for peer review that do not meet clinical review criteria for either initial or continued authorization.
• Monitoring of network therapists to ensure the highest quality of Physical and/or Orthopedic care services are being provided to the members under their care.
• Interacting with the patient, treating therapist and the physician to ensure the most and highest quality of care.
• Discharge planning prior to hospital admission and mid-transition of facilities.