Medix™ is partnering with a long-established orthopedic specialty to identify a talented Orthopedic Technician to join their team!
Not only does this employer offer a fantastic work culture, but this is a great opportunity to work with a highly-skilled and tenured team along with dedicated leadership and engaging providers!
Additionally, this role pays $15/hr. - $17/hr. (based on experience) and offers a weekday schedule of 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday! Full benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, & Vision!
Basic Orthopedic Technician Duties:
- Rooming patients
- Obtain vitals and patients medical history
- Assist with casting, splinting, and removing sutures
- Handle patient medical records and pre-visit planning
- Administering injections
- Scribe for doctors
- 1-2+ Years' experience either as an Athletic Trainer, Certified Medical Assistant, and/or Orthopedic Technician
- Experience with casting, splinting, and removing staples/sutures
- X-Ray experience a bonus!
- EMR/EHR experience