One of our major clients in the Cleveland area is currently seeking a Pathology Supervisor. This is a full time long term contract position that would entail M-F(and every other weekend) 4pm-12:30am business hours in a lab setting. Medical Lab Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist.
MUST BE ASCP CERTIFIED.
An absolute GREAT opportunity for the right candidate!
- Performs a variety of Clinical and Anatomic Pathology laboratory tests of various complexities, with minimal technical supervision, following procedural guidelines and professional standards.
- Ensures all testing performed adheres to departmental guidelines, safety and regulatory requirements, and quality control standards. Identifies and recommends improvements in operating procedures.
- Provides training to laboratory staff and residents.
- Cooperates with a diverse group of people and skill levels in performing daily operational tasks.
- Upholds the standards of the system-wide customer service program and departmental policies.