Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
Anesthesiologists needed for upscale suburban community hospital and urban academic medical center. General and Cardiac (fellowship trained) positions available; New graduates welcomed and supported.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing medical services and consultation to patients in a number of clinical environments throughout the group practice environment. Specific clinical responsibilities are determined by the Department and Einstein Practice Plan
- Providing direct patient care
- Facilitating appropriate communication with other specialties and departments on clinical issues
- Participating in administrative activities as designated and approved by the Department chair
- Supervising and providing teaching services for residents, medical students, and other trainees, as designated by the Clinical Director and the Department
- Properly executing/preparing documentation that pertains to medical billing and patient coding
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- MD or DO from an accredited program, completion of an approved residency, and added training and experience as required by the Department and Physician's specialty
- Consistent with the Physician's Employment Agreement, physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications - Board eligible/certified Anesthesiologists
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.