Professional Performance Development Group, Inc (PPDG) is looking for a Physician Assistant to join our NEW Orthopedic Clinic at Lackland AFB, TX. Physician Assistant will provide primary care and/or specialty medical care with cognizance or supervision of a physician. NCCPA & BLS is required. Must also have 2 years experience as Orthopedic Physician Assistant within last 3 years.
Position: Physician Assistant -Orthopedic (Full-Time)
Location: Lackland AFB, TX
Schedule: Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Brand NEW Clinic!
- X-ray room attached to radiology clinic
- 3-4 Techs to assist Physician Assistant
- NO on call & No weekends - More time with Family & Friends!!
- There is no OR time in this role
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 120 Hours Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 80 HOURS Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition discount program for current employees and their extended families
- Employee Recognition for outstanding contribution, birthdays, and anniversaries
- 401(k) Plan. $0.25 match for each $1.00 you contribute up to a $1,000.00 match for the year.
PPDG is a highly respected company by the Department of Defense with 34 years of experience in the medical field. PPDG has hired, credentialed, and managed and relocated medical personnel in 45 U.S. States and four countries overseas. The reason for PPDG’s longevity with Department of Defense is that we live by our corporate core values.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an "Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."