Experience in a Dermatology setting required.
Serves as a strategic business partner working directly with the Site Medical Directors (SMDs) and Directors of Dermatology to develop and implement short and long-term strategic growth opportunities and manage the financial performance of the program. Evaluates the financial, (provider) staffing, develops and maintains business work plan; identifies issues or trends that potentially affect IHA's ability to expand and develop this program. Has responsibility for providing high-level leadership and support to promptly and effectively resolve program or provider issues. Develops and maintains productive, professional relationships with the providers, hospital administration and IHA leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Supports the development and implementation of all the Dermatology Program's vision and long-term objectives to ensure they are in alignment with IHA's priorities.
2. Serves as a strategic business partner with the Directors and SMDs of the Dermatology Programs in the development of short and long-term strategic growth opportunities and ensuring positive financial performance of the program.
3. Evaluates the financial, (provider) staffing and other impact areas that potentially affect IHA's ability to expand and develop these programs.
4. Supports the development of annual program budgets and work plans.
5. Develops and maintains productive, professional relationships with the providers, hospital administration and IHA leadership.
6. Partners with the SMDs and Directors of the Dermatology Programs to develop, coordinate and implement a complete and effective orientation program for all new providers.
7. Prepares and coordinates quarterly performance reviews with leadership at each site.
8. Ensures that provider scheduling is completed in a timely manner, and meets the objective of providing high quality care for patients while ensuring provider satisfaction.
9. Monitors satisfaction results, identifies areas for improvement and develops/implements an action plan to address issues.
10. Establishes and monitors performance objectives of each program site, identifies areas that impact the ability of the site to meet financial goals.
11. Meets regularly with SMDs and Directors of the Dermatology programs to report out on financial performance of programs.
12. Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement by compiling and reviewing program financial reports, identifies and reports out on financial trends and issues, prepares and makes presentations on program performance.
13. Supports with the development of meeting agendas, through a solid understanding of the scope of each meeting; develops presentations, may also present at meetings. Attendance is required at all meetings that support the program.
14. Maintains knowledge of industry trends in Dermatology; effectively utilizes external resources to gain additional program knowledge and insight and identifies relevant information that can be utilized or disseminated to improve IHA's program
15. Develops and maintains financial reporting for the Dermatology Program as well as IHA operations reporting as requested.
16. Assists with the onboarding and operations of new clinics within the Department.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.