Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse - Pediatrics to work with the U.S. Air Force at Luke AFB, AZ as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Mariam Sall at 407-930-8552, or send a resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Professional care theories, principles, practices, disease process and procedures.
- A variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient conditions including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
- Computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience in a pediatric setting.
Scope of Work:
- Performs comprehensive health assessments of children from birth through eighteen years of age. Comprehensive health assessment includes obtaining a complete and accurate health history from the patient and/or parent/legal guardian; performing a complete and accurate physical examination; and administering selected measures of physical, cognitive, and psychosocial development in accordance with the standardized guidelines for specific measurement tool (e.g. DDST II).
- Orders/performs selected diagnostic tests and procedures (laboratory and radiological) as indicated by the patient's condition.
- Using the database obtained in the health assessment and diagnostic studies, interprets clinical findings and develops a complete, accurate differential diagnoses/health care problems list.
- Identifies and appropriately uses available resources in meeting the health care and health education needs of patients and families, including but not limited to consultation with the pediatrician, other physicians, and allied health professionals.
- Within the scope of practice, develops and implements health promotion, illness/injury prevention and therapeutic plans congruent with the client's diagnosis, health care problem or need. Provides developmentally appropriate anticipatory guidance education, and counseling to patients and their families.
- Provide outpatient services for pediatric patients as scheduled by the Government.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.