If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing Company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare and EmCare have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
As part of our continued growth and partnership with Physician Office Partners/Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ, we currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Representative. This person will be based out of and work from the Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Inc. Administrative Offices in Phoenix, AZ.
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for collecting outstanding balances due from insurances.
Essential Functions include:
- Responsible for collecting outstanding balances due from insurances.
- Follow-up on non-payment of claims.
- Answer incoming patient calls.
- Conduct follow-up with insurance companies on denied and rejected claims.
- Research overdue accounts and follow up by mail and/or phone with insurance carriers.
- Responsible for processing mail received from the insurance companies and initiating adjustments and refunds.
- Other duties as assigned.