Outpatient Oncology Nurse
I am currently representing a very reputable, magnet-recognized non-profit healthcare system in the Cook County area who is seeking Full-time Oncology Registered Nurse’s for their outpatient ambulatory center.
- Collaborates with the members of the interdisciplinary team to provide comprehensive patient care in an outpatient oncology center.
- Duties include the management of patients diagnosed with cancer and blood diseases in conjunction with a physician
- This person will be responsible for facilitation, communication, intervention, planning and providing comprehensive nursing care for patients and families.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, No weekends or holidays!
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 / year
- Extensive Medical Benefits
- Over 3 weeks PTO and 6% match 403b
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 / year