Medline has an immediate opening for a Sales Specialist with a nationwide reach for our Urology Division.
As a Sales Specialist you will provide sales teams with technical and sales presentation support to help secure new business, successful customer integration and the utilization of established products; support unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities; and trouble-shoot established products as needed.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a large, fast-paced, private organization and a solid background in medical device / healthcare sales with a strong foundation in clinical call points. In addition to your work experience you must have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Prepare and present technical proposals on how Medline's products can meet customer needs and how they can be integrated and implemented with customer's systems and equipment.
- Call on potential and existing customers, GPO, and IDNs within assigned territory (both independently and in collaboration with other Medline sales representatives) to expand or retain sales of product lines.
- Prepare and present customer systems/equipment needs plan to Medline teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
- Analyze customer's system and product needs. Research customer's business.
- Develop target lists of potential accounts.
- Gather data and information on customers and participate in developing presentations relative to keeping customers current on product enhancements.
- Conduct market research on new product ideas in order to develop product line expansion.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!