Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
Reports to Associate Vice President of Marketing. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing and executing marketing initiatives for Allergan’s emerging (Calcitonin gene-related peptide) CGRP portfolio. Customer and marketplace insights must be utilized to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives to support these brands. In this role, you will work closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Legal and Compliance. You should develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- At least 5 years progressive sales, brand management/marketing, or consulting experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry required
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills with exceptionally high attention to quality of detail and proven track record of results and follow-up
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical marketplace including medical, regulatory and clinical
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong financial management and budgeting capabilities required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills required
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred.
Requires approximately 30-40% travel
Willingness to travel to various meetings and conferences