PRN Certified Surgical Technician - ENT.
Needed for multi-specialty Physician's office in the Woodlands.
Principle duties include:
· Preparing the room, supplies, instruments, and equipment for assigned procedures.
· Creating, developing, and updating physician preference cards.
· Applies principles of Infection Control appropriate for procedures performed.
· Ensures all cases and instruments are pulled for scheduled procedure.
· Adheres to procedures for counting, medication labeling and other scrub duties.
· Follow all AENT and anesthesia recommended practices, guidelines, policies and procedures.
· Opens sterile supplies for procedures and check indictors for integrity of packaging.
· Directly assists the surgeon during cases.
· Demonstrate knowledge base and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the condition and age of the patients served and the variety of ENT procedures performed