A New York-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm with no call, and you will see 4-5 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The scope of this position requires proficiency in general anesthesia procedures. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
- No call
- 4-5 cases per day
- General anesthesia procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing