We have an EXCITING opportunity in the Marietta, GA area for an individual with experience with vocational counseling as a Vocational Rehabilitation Case Manager! As the Vocational Rehabilitation Case Manager, you will be responsible for injured workers vocational training programs! Other job responsibilities are vocational assessments interviews, developing vocational goals, working with physicians and / or therapist to set up medical assessments, and counseling the injured worker. This is a great way to expand your vocational counseling skills within one of the largest companies in the nation!
VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION CASE MANAGER:
Ideal Candidates for the Registered Nurse Case Manager role will possess the following qualities:
- 2-5 years’ experience as a vocational counselor / vocation case manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in vocational evaluation, or special education, or psychology, or related field required
- Previously worked with injured workers / workers compensation cases or returning employees back to work required
- Masters Degree and / or advanced study preferred
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, CRC , preferred
VOCATIONAL REHABILIATION CASE MANAGER:
- Starting at $78,000 / year DOE (Depending on Experience)
VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION CASE MANAGER BENEFITS & PERKS:
- FULL comprehensive benefit package
- Potential Career Growth
- Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.