The Vocational (Rehabilitation) Counselor provides rehabilitative services and consultation as a member of a mobile multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- The Rehabilitation Counselor will act as the Employment Specialist.
- Responsible for integrating vocational goals and services with the tasks of all the ACT Team members.
- Provides assistance through all phases of the vocational service.
- Performing routine clinical services as a member of the ACT Team.
- Responsibility for the recipients and for charting services.
- Responsible portion or all of creating the service plan.
- Responsible for ensuring revisions to the plan as the participant’s needs change.
- Advocating for the rights and preferences of the participant whenever possible.